1. The cold room is made with polyurethane sandwich panels, easy to mount, disassemble or enlarge if necessary.
2. The panels are jointed by the action of quick-action eccentric mechanism.
3. The external or internal panel cover is zinc-coated steel sheet with a plastic finish with rigid heat insulation of foam polyurethane.
- Additional Description
- Send Inquiry
1. The floor panels are reinforced to withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
2. The cold rooms are equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
3. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products.
4. The cold room should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
5. Depending on the cooling temperature ℃ required, the cold rooms can maintain:
- medium temperatures from + 10℃ to -5℃.
- low temperatures from -15℃ to - 40℃.
6. According to the working condition, the cold rooms are available for the ambient air temperature from +5℃ up to + 45℃.