What is condensing unit for cold room?
The compressor condensing unit is composed of one or several refrigeration compressors, oil separators, condensers, liquid receivers (if required) drying filters and accessories.
Advantages of condensing unit for cold room:
1. There is no suction valve and exhaust valve, so it works reliably.
2. The efficiency is more than 10% higher than that of the piston compressor and more than 5% higher than that of the rotor compressor.
3. It is not sensitive to liquid hammer, allowing a small amount of liquid compression, improving the reliability and service life of the air conditioner.
4. Low noise, more than 5 dB lower than the same type of piston compressor.
5. The operation is balanced and the vibration is small.
6. The process of suction and exhaust is continuous, greatly reducing the exhaust impulse.
7. The number of parts is small, the weight is light, the volume is 40% smaller than the piston machine with the same refrigeration capacity, and the weight is 15% lighter.
8. The working temperature of the motor is low, and the possibility of motor failure is less.