Cold storage, although not common in daily life, but I believe everyone knows. It is necessary for hotels, fresh food production bases, frozen food factories, and other cold stores to ensure the quality of food and avoid food spoilage. The requirements for temperature and cold storage time are also different for different purposes of use, so when choosing the insulation materials of the sandwich panel for cold room, you can also choose different insulation materials according to your own needs and budget. Next, I'd like to introduce some insulation materials of sandwich panel for the cold room.
1. Rice husk: rice husk is a kind of loose heat insulation material with low price and wide source. The dried rice husk has good heat insulation performance. In the 70-80s of the twentieth century, most of the external walls, attic floors on the roof and the internal walls of the cold storage in China still use rice husk as heat insulation material. Rice husk has strong hygroscopicity, is easy to be eaten by insects, and sinks for a long time. Therefore, it is necessary to do a good job in moisture-proof, mothproof and timely inspection, supplement or replacement during use. It is being phased out.
2. Corkboard: cork board is a good block heat insulation material, which has the advantages of small thermal conductivity and high compressive strength. However, due to the low output, high price and inconvenient construction, it is generally used for the treatment of floor heat insulation layer, internal partition wall of freezing room, structural component "cold bridge" part and frequent freezing and thawing cycle part in cold storage. Corkboard is made of cork oak bark. Due to different weight, density, degree of carbonization and particle size grading, the quality of corkboard produced in different places is quite different, so attention must be paid to the selection.
3. Expanded perlite: expanded perlite is a kind of white porous granular material, which can be used to directly fill the mezzanine of the exterior wall or the attic of the roof of the cold storage, or to cement various shapes of products, such as cement expanded perlite or asphalt expanded perlite block. The thermal conductivity of the material is small, and the compressive strength of the block is high. However, expanded perlite has great water absorption and rapid water absorption, which will cause adverse consequences. Therefore, it should be used cautiously as a thermal insulation material for cold storage.
4. Polystyrene foam: polystyrene plastic has the advantages of lightweight, good heat insulation and low-temperature resistance. But its water absorption is large, and there is a cold shrinkage phenomenon, so it needs to be cut and pasted with adhesive during construction. If the asphalt is adhered to the asphalt, the temperature of the asphalt must be strictly controlled. If the temperature is too low, the viscosity will not be firm. If the temperature is too high, the foamed plastics will melt. Polystyrene foam used for thermal insulation of cold storage also requires self-extinguishing performance of the product to meet the requirements of small room fire retardant.
5. Rigid polyurethane foam sandwich panel for cold room: This is a kind of insulation material that can be foamed in the field. It has the characteristics of small bubbles, small density, lightweight, high strength, good heat insulation effect, and relatively simple forming technology. It has been widely used in cold storage projects in China. It can not only be prefabricated but also can be painted or poured on site. It can make the whole insulation layer seamless and sealed, and there is no "cold bridge" running cold phenomenon. It is a kind of heat insulation material which is widely used and has a very promising future. This material is also required to have flame retardant performance, and its oxygen index shall not be less than 26 according to regulations.
Above introduces several common cold storage materials, such as rice husk, and more expensive ones, but the effect is better. Such as rigid polyurethane foam sandwich panel for cold room, it is easy to see the advantages and disadvantages of each kind of insulation panel. The natural heat preservation effect of the sandwich panel for cold room at a relatively low price is not very good, so choosing insulation is very good. When using materials, if you have high requirements for the thermal insulation effect of cold storage, it is recommended to choose materials with better thermal insulation effect.