In the process of long-term use of cold storage, if the condensing unit for cold room is cleaned irregularly, a large amount of dirt and dirt will accumulate, which will affect the refrigeration effect of the cold storage system; then, for the vast majority of users, in the process of using cold storage, the problem they pay attention to is the correct cleaning method of the condensing unit for cold room.
Experts think that the correct cleaning method of the condenser is as follows:
1. Before cleaning the condenser, it is necessary to timely close the water inlet valve of the condenser in the cold storage;
2. After the valve is closed, timely discharge the excess water in the refrigeration system;
3. To ensure the best cleaning effect, it is necessary to set up two temporary circulation systems on the water inlet and outlet pipes of the condenser; this circulation system can remove the drain valve, safety valve, pressure gauge, etc., and then connect with the circulating pump outside the tank through the hose;
4. After the corresponding preparation, the efficient, safe, economic, energy-saving, environmentally friendly and durable professional detergent can be dissolved, and then the water can be poured into the lowest part of the condenser with a pump, which can be soaked for about 3 to 5 hours circularly, and the scale inside the condenser can be thoroughly cleaned.
5. Wait until the dirt inside the condenser is cleaned, discharge the sewage in time, replace the clean water and wash again;
6. After the whole cleaning process, it is necessary to open the endplate of the condenser and use a brush to pull back and forth on the inner wall of each condenser copper tube, to remove the dirt and scale on the inner wall of the copper tube and make it clean as new, bright and corrosion-free.
7. After cleaning, discharge the sewage in time, wash with clean water repeatedly, and then cover the end cover of the condenser to restore it to the original state; add the pre membrane agent to circulate for about 10 to 20 minutes, soak for 24 hours, and discharge the sewage, so that a protective film can be formed inside the copper pipe, which will not only oxidize, but also slow down the scaling.