Generally, as one of the cold storage equipment, the refrigerated door for cold room only accounts for less than 10% of the whole system cost. After the whole system is put into use, it almost becomes the "Facade" of the whole system. Every day, the access needs to go through the opening, closing and locking of the door. The highest frequency can even reach 1000 times/day. If there is a problem during this period, small problems will cause leakage, affect the production progress, large problems will affect the corporate image and even cause safety accidents. Therefore, we must pay enough attention to the refrigerated door for cold room.
1) Generally, when selecting and designing, we first select 120-150 mm thickness according to the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the warehouse when the temperature is over 60 ℃, which is of little practical significance, because the conduction and heat dissipation of the sealing strip is the main factor of the cooling loss, and the mth method is to add a second sealing strip, which can prevent the loss of cold air very well.
2) The panel materials mainly include spraying color steel plate, stainless steel, fiberglass, ABS, PE, aluminum plate, etc. the selection of panel materials is mainly based on the use environment. The spraying color steel plate (the quality of color steel plate needs to pass the customs) in the general environment can meet the requirements. Stainless steel and other materials are mainly used in food factories, seafood, or other corrosive environments. ABS, PE, fiberglass, etc. are new in recent years Xing's material has the advantages of corrosion resistance, collision resistance, and lightweight.
3) The door frame is a key factor of the cold storage door, and its quality directly affects the heat preservation effect of the cold storage door. Mth standard practice is a PVC profile (other materials can be outsourced) all-inclusive methods, which on the one hand enhances the insulation, on the other hand, strengthens the load-bearing capacity of the door frame and guide rail. In a low-temperature environment, the insulation thickness of the side door frame shall be more than 100mm. The door frame shall be made of poor thermal conductors such as PVC, glass fiber reinforced plastic and other materials as far as possible.
4) In the selection and design, we should consider the opening direction of the door, the net door opening size, threshold style, etc., and reserve enough thickness of thermal insulation layer according to the net door opening size to further calculate the civil reserved door opening and make embedded parts according to a certain size. The best way is for cold storage door manufacturers to participate in the design, to avoid many cross problems and hidden dangers in the later stage.
5) Safety performance is always the top priority in our production. According to EU standards, the cold storage door must have a qualified escape function, that is, after the cold storage door is locked, people can easily open the lock inside to escape without additional tools or other problems such as cold leakage. In this regard, our domestic locks often have problems with freezing and cold leakage after the escape. As for the electric system, there is at least two safety anti-extrusion protection, which most of our domestic systems do not have.
In a word, when we choose the refrigerator door and its surrounding facilities, we should focus on the following factors: the temperature difference determines the thickness, the maximum equipment in and out determines the size of the net door opening (generally, each side should exceed the maximum equipment size of 150-400mm), the necessary strength support determines the form of the door frame, the environment determines the material, and the standardization of workers' operation determines the necessary anti-collision measures The required safety escape function, anti-pinch, and anti-collision function shall be considered as far as possible, and other functions that need to be considered according to the use requirements, such as air curtain, return room, interlock, quick switch, etc.