The cold room refrigeration equipment is the heart of the small cold storage and the main workplace for the operators. Therefore, the arrangement of the cold room refrigeration equipment, that is, the location, elevation, orientation, distance between the machines and equipment, and the distance between the machines and buildings, should be taken seriously.
The plane layout of the cold room refrigeration equipment shall have a priority. First, arrange the refrigeration compressor, then arrange the refrigeration equipment, first arrange the main equipment, then arrange the auxiliary equipment. The layout requirements of various machines and equipment are as follows:
Arrangement of refrigeration compressor
1. The pressure of the refrigeration compressor and other operation instruments shall face the main operation channel.
2. The inlet and exhaust valves of the refrigeration compressor shall be located at or close to the main operation channel.
3. The base height of the refrigeration compressor shall be convenient for maintenance.
4. The setting height of the inlet and exhaust valves of the refrigeration compressor should be between 1.2-1.5m.
General control station layout
1. The main regulating station is the refrigerant liquid distribution and regulation center, which is the dividing line of high-pressure and low-pressure equipment of the refrigeration system. It supplies high-pressure refrigerant liquid to each refrigeration equipment through distribution and regulation, so its position should be relatively close to the low-pressure refrigeration equipment.
2. The operation of the main control station is relatively frequent. According to the refrigeration conditions of various systems and cold rooms in ancient times, it is necessary to continuously open and close the regulating valve to control the distribution of refrigerant liquid. Therefore, the main regulating station shall be placed in a place convenient for the operator to operate, and the elevation of the regulating station shall also be appropriate for the operator to operate.
1. the intercooler shall be shared by multiple refrigeration compressors as much as possible to facilitate operation.
2. The position of intercooler shall be close to the high-pressure and low-pressure two-stage compressor.
3. The intercooler shall be equipped with an automatic level controller box ultra-high level alarm. The normal level can be controlled according to the level height specified by the manufacturer, and the alarm level shall be controlled at 2 / 3 of the barrel height.