Cold room for fruits is a kind of storage method which can inhibit the activity of microorganism and enzyme and prolong the long-term life of fruits and vegetables. The technology of cold room for fruits is the main way of low-temperature preservation of modern fruits and vegetables. The temperature range of fruit and vegetable preservation is 0 ℃ ~ 15 ℃. Preservation and storage can reduce the incidence of pathogenic bacteria and the decay rate of fruit, and also slow down the respiratory metabolism process of fruit, to prevent decay and prolong the storage period.
With the appearance of the modern deep freezer, the preservation technology can be carried out after quick freezing, which greatly improves the quality of fruits and vegetables.
Advanced technology: the refrigerator adopts frost-free quick freezing refrigeration mode, equipped with compressor and refrigeration accessories, adopts automatic frost, and the control mode has microcomputer intelligent control. The refrigeration system adopts green refrigerant, which belongs to the international advanced refrigeration technology in the 21st century.
The new material: the rigid polyurethane or polystyrene foam insulation sandwich panels are used in the storeroom, and all kinds of lengths and specifications can be made by the high-pressure foaming process with one time pouring, to meet the different requirements of the users. Its characteristics are good thermal insulation performance, lightweight, high strength, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, and beautiful appearance.
The types of cold storage panels are color steel, stainless steel, embossed aluminum, etc. The first mock exam is: the cold storage wall is all made of unified mold, connected by internal concave-convex slot, easy to assemble and disassemble, easy to install, and short to install. The small and medium-sized cold storage can be delivered within 2-5 days. The library can be assembled, separated, or enlarged or reduced according to the needs of users.
Widely used: cold storage temperature is + 15 ℃ ~ + 8 ℃, + 8 ℃ ~ + 2 ℃ and + 5 ℃ ~ - 5 ℃. And it can realize double temperature or multi temperature in one storehouse to meet the needs of different users.
Purchase of large, medium and small refrigerators
1. Cooling room: it is used for cooling or precooling the normal temperature food that enters the warehouse for refrigeration or needs to be precooled before freezing (refers to adopting the secondary freezing process). The processing cycle is generally 12-24h, and the temperature of the product after precooling is generally 4 ℃.
2. Freezing room: it is used for the food that needs to be frozen. The temperature or cooling state is reduced to - 15 ℃ or 18 ℃, and the processing cycle is generally 24 hours.
3. Refrigerated room for cooling materials: also known as high-temperature refrigerated room, is mainly used to store fresh eggs, fruits, vegetables, and other food.
4. Frozen goods cold storage: also known as low-temperature cold storage, mainly stores frozen processed food, such as frozen meat, frozen fruits, and vegetables, frozen fish, etc.
5. Icehouse: also known as an ice storage room, it is used to store artificial ice and solve the contradiction between peak season and insufficient ice making capacity. The temperature and relative humidity of the cold room shall be determined according to the requirements of cold processing or cold storage process of various foods;