Usually used as the floor for Cold Storage and using polyurethane as the core material which have the excellent insulation performance and covered by kraft paper on both surfaces. There will put the steel concrete on the top of slab storage panel to improve the loading capacity of the floor to enable the forklift to work inside the Cold Storage.
Available Thickness of Polyurethane Foam: 50MM, 75MM, 100MM, 120MM, 150MM, 175MM and 200MM.
Cold Room Panel is fit for the projects which have serious require of keeping warm. Cold Storage Panel are made by upper and lower layers pre-painted galvanized steel sheets or stainless steel, to the middle infused polyurethane foam, through the heating, pressure, and the formation of foam sandwich panels. The metal top layer can be a colored stencil plate, the surface is smooth and the whole performance is excellent.
Cold Storage Panel is universally acknowledged the best material of heat insulation and heat preservation nowadays and it can perform a good anticorrosion, antirust and anti-weathering.
The characteristics of Cold Room Panel
1. Cold Storage Panel (the abbreviation of Polyurethane is PU sandwich panel) have characteristics of high load intensity, small water-absorptive, and the stability in either low temperature or the high temperature is good, the service life is long, thermal insulation performance is outstanding and so on.
2. Good supporting, heat resistant, sound-insulated, sound absorption, light quality, non-toxic, odorless, green environmental protection.
3. Cold Storage Panel can cementation with the steel plates, the cements, the fiberboards, the bricks and many kinds of materials very strongly, in usual situation, it would not fall off and still strengthen its thermal insulation and waterproofing effects.
4. The unique produce foaming craft made the products have exquisite and even abscesses, the Thermal conductivity is low, the size stability is good, is very suitable for both of the low pressure and the high pressure construction.
5. Polyurethane foam plastics thermal stability is quite good, when the temperature is lower than 120℃, the volume and the intensity have no obvious change, its Thermal conductivity is small, when the density is 0.03kg/m3, the heat conductivity is only 63J(m.h.k) (15cal/m.h.k).
6. Light self-weight: only 10-14kg/M2, the installation is convenient and flexible, without large-scale lifting devices, the short building-time and low cost.
7. Cold and heat-resisting performance: perfect temperature-resistance deformation from -110℃ to 120 ℃.
8. Cold Storage Panel needn’t be produced at the scene. It does not only maintain the surroundings clean & tidy and do not affect the other process normally, but also shorten the installation cycle. PU sandwich panel can be installed 600 ~ 800 m2 per day.
Available Panel Thickness: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm, 175mm and 200mm
Surface of Panels: to be plating 0.4mm, 0.5mm or 0.6mm thickness pre-painted white hot galvanized steel sheet, Embossed Aluminum Stucco Steel Sheet or 304 stainless steel sheet.
Panel Available Width: 500mm - 1200mm
Panel Available Length: 2000mm-12000mm
PU Material Origin: Germany, Japan or Korea
PU Foam Density: 40 KGS/M3
Heat Transfer Quotients: ≤0.022 W/M2*K
Cubic Area Change: ≤1% (-30 C-100 C/96h)
Fire Rating: B2
Standard: Lacquered hot-galvanized steel sheet with protection film
Color: Standard Grey White 9002 (RAL)
The color of coating: Gray, Ivoy white, Silver Gray, Cream, Sky Blue / Sea Blue etc
Lacquer: Polyester Coating 25 um or PVDF Coating 25 um
Protection Film: 20 Micron Thickness of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Film