The PPGI Steel Sheet Cold Storage are intended for cooling and storage of perishable product-cooled or frozen.
1. The sandwich panel for cold room is built by polyurethane , easy to mount and to disassemble or enlarge if necessary.
2. The panels are joined by means of quick-action eccentric mechanisms. 3. The external and inner panel cover is of zinc-coated steel sheet with a plastic finish. The heat insulation is of rigid foam polyurethane.
3. The floor panels are reinforced and they withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
4. The Cold Storage is equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
5. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products-cooled or froze.
6. The Cold Storage should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
7. Depending on the cooling temperature maintained, the Cold Storage can be:
- for medium temperatures from + 20℃ to -5℃.
- for low temperatures from -15℃ to -60℃.
8. According to the conditions of work the Cold Storage are available from +5℃ up to + 45℃ ambient air temperature.